Thursday 31 May 2012

Why are we not fighting enough???

Every morning I pick up the paper and all I read is someone or the other had committed suicide. There is nothing different about those people who are comitting suicde but the point is why? And for what reason is the suicide rate rising so high ? Or was the sucide rate earlier also this high but just because of media the sucide news is covered on a larger scale now a days .

The only thought that crosses my mind after reading these news is "What a Selfish moron!!" .When I say self fish I mean it. How can cirucmstances be so so so bad that you give extra value to those cirucmstances and not to your self and not to the loved ones around you ; the people who love you no matter what , who stand beside you even in the dullest of hours . How can one just abandon them like that and leave the world so selfishly? Why are people not fighting enough to live?

The most disturbing news that I read was when the mother of a 2 year old mentally challenged kid committed suicide after an argument with her husband. I still can't get over this news. Was it not bad enough for the child to have mental sickness that now he has to struggle through the life without his mother and on the mercy of strangers. Is this how a mother is supposed to be?

If people start dying of just bad circumstances (which are eventually bound to change) then I believe we wouldn't have any one by the name of  Amitabh Bachhan or Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan or Abraham Lincoln or Albert Einstein or William Shakespeare or even me ( Yes I would like to add my name to the list too)

Wake up and smell the coffee .. look at the brighter picture . We have examples of heroes all around us. The guys who apperard on Satyamavejayte whose childhood was spoiled by his own uncle , yet he stands tall in society and tells everyone to take care of their kids . He has the courage to say "I have gone through hell, I wouldn't want anyone else to go through it."  He really is a hero for me ,not only did he survive through the entire ordeal but overcame it as well.

 Havent we all faced such  situations in our lives where nothing seemed to work for us but still that will, that belief 'things are going to be alright at the end'. A major point to be noted is no matter how bad a breakup is, How bad a job is, How bad a parent is or How bad a child is. I believe things will change, situations will improve  just have that trust in your self.

ciao
P.S. -- I will live because I havent traveled the world enough ,I haven't lived the life enough, I haven't loved the people enough.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you quite a bit but would still like to say something. The world is like a beach and people like sand particles, take a handful and no two would be alike. You may call people selfish or whatever but to understand someone's position you don't only have to be in his shoes but also clothes. Understand that the picture you see is from outside. It is not easy to commit a suicide. By saying so I am not justifying some idiotic actions but am trying to say that maybe they didn't have the courage to "hang on"... After all even most of the winners do not know that how long the bad times will last, all they know is that they will not last forever and the fact that they do is what makes them winners because "... tough times do not last, tough people do..."

    ReplyDelete